This position primary purpose is to provide masonry and stonework services to the customers of Mid-Coast Landscaping & Masonry.
Duties and responsibilities
- Wet and Dry Walls
- Fireplace and Chimney
- Loading and unloading stone products for transport
- Driving dump-bed trucks to move equipment and supplies (Trailer Use)
- Keeping the shop, garage and shop yard areas organized
- Keeping receipts and taking stock of inventory used on job sites.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to operate power equipment
- Strong Communication Skills
- 2 years or more experience with stone masonry
Job sites are usually outdoors and may involve physical labor in warm temperatures.
This job can be physically demanding and may require multiple hours of standing, lifting heavy objects and using various tools.