This position’s primary purpose is to provide landscaping and lawn care services to the customers of Mid-Coast Landscaping & Masonry.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lawn Care
• Weed whacking
• Weed Control
• Bush and tree trimming
• Flower bed installation and maintenance
• Fall and Spring Clean-up (Debris removal, leaf removal etc..)
• Loading and unloading loam, mulch and other items
• Driving dump-bed trucks to move equipment and supplies (Trailer Use) o Keeping the shop, garage and shop yard areas organized
• Keeping receipts and taking stock of inventory used on job sites.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to operate Mowing and Landscaping equipment
- Strong Communication SkillsPreferred Qualifications:
• 2 years or more experience with landscaping experience
Job sites are usually outdoors and may involve physical labor in warm temperatures.
This job can be physically demanding and may require multiple hours of standing, lifting heavy objects and using various tools.
This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications.